Journal "History of science and technology"
Title abbreviation: Hist. sci. technol. or HST
Published from the year 2011.
Founder: State University of Infrastructure and Technologies (Ukraine).
Publisher: State University of Infrastructure and Technologies (Ukraine).
Editor-in-chief: Pylypchuk Oleh, Doctor of Science, Professor, State University of Infrastructure and Technologies (Ukraine).
The journal "History of Science and Technology" is the coverage of topical issues of the history of science and technology, historiography, source study, special historical disciplines, theory and methodology of historical science, history of natural science, history of archeology.
The journal "History of science and technology" is addressed to scientists, specialists and everybody interested in key issues on history of science and technology.
Editorial board does not always share the author’s views displayed in the papers and each author takes personal responsibility for the accuracy, credibility and authenticity of research results described in their manuscripts.
The journal is published twice a year in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
The journal History of science and technology uses software Unicheck to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts.
On the basis of the Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 409 on 17.03.2020 the journal is included category "B" to the List of specialized scientific editions of Ukraine in which the dissertations’ results on historical sciences in the specialty 032 "History and archeology" are to be published.
Open-access Statement: The journal "History of science and technology" provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Full-text access to scientific articles of the journal is presented on the official website in the Archives section.
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
All marked answers the rules of the Committee on ethics in publications
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI)
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities
The journal's Editorial Board has taken measures to ensure high ethical and professional standards based on Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing.
Indexing In Scientometric Database And Electronic Libraries
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Google Scholar
- Vernadsky National Library Of Ukraine
- Ulrichsweb (Ulrich's Periodicals Directory)
- ICI World of Journals (Index Copernicus)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- MIAR (Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals)
- ROAD (Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources)
- German Union Catalogue of Serials (ZDB)
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences)
- CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure, 中国知网)
- OpenAIRE (Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe)
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI)
- Open Academic Journals Index
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
State registration certificate: КВ №236876-13716 ПР on 23.04.2019.
Mailing address: 9, Kyrylivska St., Kyiv, Ukraine, 04071