Analysis of the socio-political causes of steam locomotive on the territory of Ukraine
Different social and political reasons which help the development of locomotive constructions on territory of Ukraine are analysed. Basic stages of locomotive constructions on territory of Ukraine in late nineteenth are briefly described in the article. Histories of locomotive construction factories which were built that time in Ukraine are present in the article. The importance of appearing the locomotive industry in Ukraine is determined.
2. Переписка с правлением РП и МО. 1905 // ДАХО. – Ф.749. – Оп.1. – Од. зб. 1048-а.
3. Шевченко П.М. Создание и развитие локомотивостроения в Луганске // Тяжелое машиностроение. – 1996. – №4. – С. 4-5.
4. Свиридов Е.Я. От акционерного общества – к холдинговой компании // Тяжелое машиностроение. – 1996. – №4. – С. 2-3.
5. Луганские локомотивы: Люди. Годы. Факты. Хроника 100-летней жизни луганских локомотивостроителей. – Луганск, 1996. – 407 с.
6. Переписка с Управлением казенных железных дорог по заказу на паровозы. 1900 // ДАХО. – Ф.749. – Оп.1. – Од. зб. 314.
7. Протоколы заседаний правления Общества за 1900-1901 года с приложениями // ДАХО. – Ф.930. – Оп.1. – Од. зб. 11.
8. История харьковского паровозостроительного завода. 1895-1917 гг.: Сб. документов и материалов. – Х., 1956. – 380 с.
9. ХПЗ – завод имени Малышева / А.В. Быстриченко, Е.И. Добровольский, А.П. Дроботенко и др. – Х.: Прапор, 1995. – 792 с.
Abstract views: 132 PDF Downloads: 105
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The scanned copy of the "Agreement” on the authors" copyright transfer on the manuscript publication and the subsequent posting of the paper on the Internet (in * .pdf or * .jpg format) is to be attached to the manuscript of the paper.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations;
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author passes the editorial board of the journal "History of science and technology" rights to:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English and Russian) language and distribution of its printed copy;
- translation of the article into English language (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian language) and distribution of its translated printed copy;
- distribution of the article electronic copy, as well as electronic copy of the article English translation (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian), via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- Place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) to:
- personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial web-resources of open access (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is compulsory.